If you are wondering what kind of window design to put in the side of your home or even on smaller rooms like your pantry or even storage room, Single Slider Tilt windows will be an excellent choice. The overall functionality blends well with the aesthetic appeal of a single slider. In this particular system, only one window sash opens or operates, often tilting inward.
The Single Slider Tilt window system allows to more fresh air to enter and circulate into the small room. Its mechanical features allow for maximum control over the amount of air that enters so you can naturally adjust it anytime you like. Additionally, cleaning is a lot from the inside.
Features and Benefits
- Window frames and sash corners are fusion welded in order to provide you unmatched strength and security. Additionally, the structure can aid in the prevention of air infiltration.
- Window design takes on a multi-chambered look to insulate and prevent condensation.
- Inward-tilting horizontal window sash to allow for easy access from the inside, especially when it comes to cleaning.
- Sash is constructed to be fully interlocked to ensure maximum security as well as reduce air infiltration.
- Window joints are weather-strip sealed that are triple co-extruded in order to provide for additional insulation.
- Half-screen design is removable to allow for protective screening against insects and pests while at the same time affording unobstructed access to fresh air.
- Cam-action lock system is made of heavy duty materials for added security.
- Pivot bars are die-cast in zinc to provide excellent and secure locking system.
- Energy saving options using Solar Solutions and Super Spacer for maximum energy efficiency.
In the design and manufacture of energy efficient windows, it is imperative that the window’s low-emissive coatings for its glass as well as the type of glass packs that are used in the fabrication process and the total number of weather-stripping used are carefully considered, rigorously tested, and well integrated into the finished product. By adding or incorporating Argon or Krypton gas in the window’s sealed unit, the overall integrity and energy efficiency of the window can be significantly improved.
Krypton and Argon Gas
Krypton and argon are two of the newer gas technologies that are used in improving the energy efficiency of windows. Krypton provides unsurpassed thermal efficiency and is the ideal substance to use in narrow air spaces. Krypton gas has shown unparalleled energy efficiency in triple pane glass panels. Argon is more indicated for insulated window glass units with low emissive properties. Krypton’s conductivity is lower than atmospheric air. This gives Krypton the advantage of better insulation plus a significantly lower U-factor. Using argon in combination with low emissive glass can improve its energy efficiency.
Low emissive glass, or low-E glass, allows for the more effective management of temperature variations. This type of glass reflects external heat to lower cooling costs. UV light is blocked while visible light is allowed to get through offering a magnificent view of the outside. Low emissive glass can keep heat inside the home during winter to avoid any unnecessary heating costs.
Super Spacer is a technology that allows a more efficient control of environmental temperatures. This technology can prevent heat from entering your home during hot summer months while keeping your home warm during the winter. Its patented technology has been proven to manage the need for heat which can then translate to better energy efficiency.
Homes can be made more beautiful and aesthetically valuable by the use of divided light options as well as grilles. These architectural elements can give your windows a more traditional look while allowing for easy maintenance at the same time. The vast selection of grille options can be fully customized in order to suit your design needs. Adding interesting and truly unique architectural elements to your window can significantly enhance its overall aesthetics
Windows can be made to appear aesthetically pleasing and energy efficient if you choose the correct type of glass. The type of glass is invariably connected to energy savings, aesthetics, and comfort. The choice of glazing options have been shown to provide an entire range of thermal control to make your window truly energy efficient
Colors can make your window truly stand out. Personalizing it to integrate preferential colors can bespeak your personality. Furthermore, when you use an exterior paint color that offers a unique bonding system, you are guaranteeing its durability.
A window that has been fully optimized for function is something that all homeowners strive to achieve. Slider windows are fully integrated with multipoint locking system to give you peace of mind largely anchored in the security of your windows.